Fall, winter and spring are Bed & Breakfast Mountain Lodge seasons on the ranch: a bit quieter than summer.
Think of us as a ranch with lodging, meals and morning horse back rides.
Guests are welcome to come for one or two nights, or for a week.
These are the months of pet friendly Country Inn living, with meals, lodging, and horseback riding in a more gracious, quiet, relaxing Colorado Mountain Lodge atmosphere.
- For many folks the ranch has become much more than just a Bed & Breakfast Country Inn; it’s become a second home, a quiet retreat.
- Some couples find this to be the perfect romantic guest ranch get-away for elopement weddings & the best honeymoons.
- We are the only Colorado Mountain Lodge (or Bed & Breakfast or Country Inn) that is pet friendly!
- A growing number of families are enjoying respite time here – a Country Inn break to be together without the competition of telephones, computers, and the thousand activities that can compromise family life.
- Horseback riding the trails of the Roosevelt National Forest
- Or massage
- Stargazing from the Jacuzzi
- Swapping stories in front of a Colorado Mountain Lodge fireplace
- Or just enjoying a book on a sunny porch.
- If you have between 8 and 12 people, we can arrange Country Inn Murder Mystery Weekends.
Fall, winter and spring are times when families and friends can spend time together creating memories. Memories of being together. We love hosting Country Inn Family Reunions! Our staff is enthusiastic and takes pride in being flexible and responsive to your bed & breakfast family vacation needs.
We also love hosting Elopement Weddings and the best honeymoons!
Our Bed & Breakfast accommodations are all professionally decorated, and designed for comfort. Each has its own refrigerator, coffee service, private bath, and individual heat. Daily housekeeping is provided.
We provide a Colorado Mountain Lodge vacation with all of the amenities that you expect, but without the big resort atmosphere – this is our home!
Our food is home cooked, western style, plentiful, and with a view to healthy choices. We eat our meals family style in the dining room, but can also serve lunches picnic style on the trail.
Retreat and business meeting support is available, and structured individually.
- Most groups book the entire ranch for their exclusive use.
- Here at Sundance it is easy to have time for quality work and play.
- Pricing is determined based on the activities you want, size of group, number meals desired and sleeping arrangements.
- Call us to discuss plans and your objectives.
Gift Certificates are available by phone!
One last thought. Our Red Feather Lakes Bed & Breakfast is located only 37 miles from Fort Collins, 40 miles from Laramie, 60 miles from Cheyenne, 90 miles from Boulder, 100 miles from Denver International Airport.