Breakfast Cook / Prep Cook / Baker
- Assist the boss cook in all functions listed above. (Traffic control, menu planning, inventory management, food ordering, clean/sanitary/safe kitchen.)
- Plan breakfast menus with the Kitchen Manager
- The Early Bird. Most days starts at 6 to cook breakfast.
- Prepare breakfast for guests and staff
- Bake enormous amounts of cookies, breads and desserts, as delegated by the Manager
- Assist Manager with inventory and ordering groceries,
- Assure a clean kitchen and that all staff follow proper food handling and storage practices as defined by Public Health rules and regulations,
- Preps for lunches & suppers.
Breakfast Cook/Prep Cook/Baker Requirements: cooking/baking experience preferred, but will consider candidates who are comfortable in the kitchen
- can relate to others in a very high paced and sometimes stressful environment
- has a sense of humor
- ability to maintain a clean work environment
- Strong social skills, attention to personal appearance, and proper etiquette are essential.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and carry 85 pounds a minimum of 300 feet while working at altitude of 8,000 feet.
- Ability to drive vehicles with stick shift preferred.
- Must be able to perform all of the duties listed in high altitude environment.
- Horse knowledge and skills is preferred, as this allows the employee to also assist with wrangling duties and get out of the kitchen every now and then and have fun!