Looking for all inclusive family resorts year-round? While Sundance Trail Guest Ranch in Red Feather Lakes, CO, is more of a dude ranch than a typical resort, we’re open year-round and offer myriad things to do in Colorado so the whole family stays entertained!
- Colorado horseback riding in the Rocky Mountains on a horse matched to your skill
- Your horse for the week – some folks have been riding the same horse for years!
- Rock climbing and belaying lessons
- White water rafting
- Sunset hikes, Fishing & fly-fishing
- Throwing tomahawks
- Shooting rifles and shotguns
- Evening campfires with cowboy singing, yodeling and cowboy poetry
- Foosball, horse shoe tournaments, pool table, and all kinds of other family games
- A Children’s Program that encourages families to play together
- Comfortable clean modern lodge and cabin suites, hearty western meals, a soak in the jacuzzi, a massage, a good book on the porch, or just snooze in a hammock
- A relaxed, stress-free, hassle free, easy going atmosphere that only a very small family guest ranch can enjoy.We are one of the smallest of the Colorado dude ranches.
Fall, Winter and Spring
Our Fall, Winter and Spring Bed & Breakfast season runs from late September until mid-May (Winter Rates). These pet friendly “Mountain Lodge” or “Country Inn” visits can be a ranch vacation of one night or as long as you like:
- Colorado horseback riding and hiking the Rocky Mountains
- Nearby fishing and golf in season
- Ranch vacation romance and quiet
- Murder Mystery weekends
- A visit to the nearby village of Red Feather Lakes
- A great place for family reunions, or small group retreats or elopement weddings
- Comfortable clean modern ranch accommodations
- Hearty western meals
- Disc Golf Course
- Family reunions
- A soak in the jacuzzi
- Foosball, pool table, horse shoe tournaments, and all kinds of other family games
- A relaxed, stress-free, hassle-free, easy-going atmosphere that only a very small guest ranch can enjoy
- We teach the Wrangler Safety Program of the Dude Ranchers Association
Contact Sundance Trail Guest Ranch in Red Feather Lakes, CO
Sundance Trail Guest Ranch is a Colorado dude ranch offering everything you’d find in all inclusive family resorts, such as horseback riding, professional massage, a modern Jacuzzi, and other fun things to do in Colorado!
If you’re looking for outdoor adventures or family vacation ideas in Colorado, request our Dude Ranch brochure (you can also download it in a PDF here), and call us at at (970) 224-1222 or (800) 357-4930 today! Prefer email? Use our Contact page. We can’t wait to hear from you!