Painting, Wine, & Supper Parties at Sundance Trail Spring 2016
Even if you’ve never painted anything, come find your inner artist in one evening! All tools and supplies (except the wine) are provided.
- – Cost $55.00/person, includes tools, supplies and supper
- – Wine is available for sale here at our store, or you’re welcome to bring your own.
- – Reservations and $20.00 deposit required by 5:00 p.m. the day before the painting session. Directions
- Tele: 970-224-1222 (7 – 12 guests per painting party)
- * Gift certificates available
- Saturday, March 26th, 3 – 7 p.m. Painting: Tulips in the Breeze
- Saturday, April 9th, 3 – 7 p.m. Painting: When the Lights Come On
- Sunday, May 8th 3 – 7 p.m. (Mother’s Day) Painting: Bears & Blossoms
Home cooked, family style Dinner
- – Please let us know in advance if you have dietary restrictions (gluten free, soy free, etc.)
- – Menu for Saturday, March 26th: Parmesan Breaded Chicken, homemade rolls, mixed vegetables, salad, mashed potatoes, chocolate cake with ice cream
- – Menus for other dates available soon
Artist Amy Brackenbury lives on her family’s ranch in the foothills of the Rockies in northern Colorado. She studied art and painting at Colorado State University. When she’s not spending time with her husband & two daughters, her animals, ranch & garden, and a myriad of other creative pursuits, she can be found in her studio painting masterpieces of the Great American West. Her effervescent personality and joie de vivre plainly show in her joyful paintings of her adored animals and sweeping landscapes.