Pet Friendly Family Vacation Disc Golf in Red Feather Lakes Colorado – Bring Your Dog!
You do NOT need to call the ranch for a tee time! Come On Up!
If you’ve brought your own refreshments and are ready to start playing:
- Park in the carriage house parking lot (directly off Red Feather Lakes Rd, before passing through the red gate).
- After parking, find the course map and drop box for playing fees posted on the side of the shed (smallest of the three visible buildings). Fees: $3/game/person, $5/day/person or $50/year/person or for $5M we may sell you the whole ranch. If you need change, find Dan or Ellen. If no one is around to give you change, then pay us next time – we trust you. (We also can take VISA & M/C.)
If you have questions or need water/soda/beer/etc. continue through the red gate to the Main Lodge:
- Come in and close the gate behind you. We do NOT want horses out in the road!
- Please drive very slowly.
- Drive up to the lodge and park. Please do not park on the grass anywhere on the property.
- Come on into the dining room through the front porch.
- In the dining room you’ll find the bathroom, water, and cookies.
- Please, ALWAYS give horses with riders the right away. Do NOT throw when horses with riders are nearby – flying discs can spook the horse!
- Your dogs are welcome, providing they get along with our dogs and goats and whatever else is wandering around.
- If you put your name and phone number on your disc, we will call you when it is found (or when we clean the pond!). Magic markers in the kitchen – ask the cook.
- You do NOT need to call to reserve a tee time. Even though other web sites say you do!