In area of unsurpassed natural beauty, one of the best ways to explore is on horseback. In addition, outdoor recreation in wide-open spaces is a safe way to enjoy regardless of season. Using the guidelines listed here, we are now offering Day Rides.
- Horseback riding is an outdoor, non-contact pursuit where 6 feet personal distance is the norm.
- The very nature of riding minimizes the risk of exposure and we’ve established policies and procedures that further increases our guests’ ability to participate safely.
- Morning & Afternoon Horseback rides are available by reservation only, up to 5 riders per group from the same household (or more by special arrangement). Call us at 970-224-1222 to check availability.
- The rate for horseback riding is $50/person. Gratuities are very appreciated but not expected. You may also purchase To-Go Lunches when you make your reservation, or when your reservation is confirmed. Lunches will be delivered when your ride is completed.
- Bathroom facilities are provided. All visitors are asked to wash hands upon arrival.
- We will sanitize all facilities and equipment riders contact between groups.
Call (970) 224-1222 with questions or to make a reservation.