Due to overwhelming demand, we are all booked up for Day Ride Adventures through the end of July. Please give us a call at 970-224-1222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list for the next available opening. Thank you
In area of unsurpassed natural beauty, one of the best ways to explore is on horseback. In addition, outdoor recreation in wide-open spaces is a safe way to enjoy regardless of season. Using the guidelines listed here, we are now offering Day Rides.
- Horseback riding is an outdoor, non-contact pursuit where 6 feet personal distance is the norm.
- The very nature of riding minimizes the risk of exposure and we’ve established policies and procedures that further increases our guests’ ability to participate safely.
- Morning & Afternoon Horseback rides are available by reservation only, up to 5 riders per group from the same household (or more by special arrangement). Call us at 970-224-1222 to check availability.
- The rate for horseback riding is $50/person. Gratuities are very appreciated but not expected. You may also purchase To-Go Lunches when you make your reservation, or when your reservation is confirmed. Lunches will be delivered when your ride is completed.
- Bathroom facilities are provided. All visitors are asked to wash hands upon arrival.
- We will sanitize all facilities and equipment riders contact between groups.
Call (970) 224-1222 with questions or to make a reservation.