Our housekeepers help keep the ranch running smoothly and without a hitch! As a housekeeper at Sundance, you will be responsibly for the daily freshening of each guest suite and common areas, as well as twice-weekly turn-over of all rooms and recreation areas. Please read the duties & abilities described below to see if you’d be a good fit! Being a small ranch often doing the housekeeping does not take all day, leaving this person time to assist in the kitchen or to help with the horses.
REPORTS TO: House Manager
- Freshening Guest Suites on a daily basis according to Ranch owner’s standards
- Making beds
- Replacing towels
- Emptying trash
- Vacuuming & Sweeping
- Stocking coffee service
- Attending to any individual requests made by guests
- Turning guest suites each Wednesday according to Ranch owner’s standards
- Complete flip of each room being occupied + common areas
- Turning entire ranch each Saturday according to Ranch owner’s standards
- Complete flip of every room on ranch + common areas
- Maintaining cleanliness of common areas (Dining room, bathrooms, recreation area, living room area) *this sometimes will mean cleaning the same room more than once a day – having fun can be messy!
- Managing a never-ending, overwhelming amount of laundry! Must be able to efficiently cycle laundry throughout the day.
- Ensuring housekeeping storage and laundry areas remain clean and organized
- Watering and maintaining flowers in planter boxes
- Sweeping decks and porches each day
- Picking up all trash and clutter as you find it
- Ensuring every small guest need is met (humidifiers, extra blankets, fans, etc.)
- Reporting to house manager anything broken or in need of repair you find in guest suites or throughout ranch
- Professional Housekeeping or Cleaning experience (2+ years)
- Hospitality experience (1+ years)
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and open communication skills
- Exceptionally high cleanliness standards
- Neat & clean personal appearance
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work as a team
- Flexibility to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Organizational skills
- Ability to preform all duties at high elevation
for review. We will be in touch shortly!