Our Lodge Staff helps to keep the ranch running smoothly and without a hitch! Please read the duties & abilities described below to see if you’d be a good fit!
Lodge Staff consists of both Housekeeping and Dishwashing. This person does a bunch of different things each day. You start with some Breakfast service, then wash some dishes, do some housekeeping. Possibly then go for a hike or out to the rifle range, back to help with supper service and dishwashing or maybe leading the evening hike or other activity.
- Set tables
- Assist kitchen staff with meal prep prior to each meal
- Bussing tables during meals
- Ensuring guests are satisfied during meals (Are drink pitchers full? Do serving platters need refilling?)
- Washing Dishes and storing them after each meal
- Cleaning dining room after each meal
- Assisting Head/Assistant Cook with any kitchen duties necessary throughout day
- Ensuring health code standards are kept up on a daily basis
- Closing kitchen down each evening
- Cleaning guest suites thoroughly each Wednesday and Saturday according to Ranch owner’s standards
- Maintaining cleanliness of common areas (Dining room, bathrooms, recreation area, living room area) *this sometimes will mean cleaning the same room more than once a day – having fun can be messy!
- Managing a never-ending, overwhelming amount of laundry! Basically constantly cycling laundry throughout the day.
- Ensuring housekeeping storage and laundry areas remain clean and organized
- Watering and maintaining flowers in planter boxes
- Sweeping decks and porches each day
- Picking up all trash and clutter as you find it
- Ensuring every small guest need is met (humidifiers, extra blankets, fans, etc.)
Housing is included along with healthy meals. You may also partake of all ranch activities at no charge. Our compensation package consists of base hourly wage of $14.42 and an equal share of the the weekly tip pool. Typically staff work a 40 hour work week, usually (5 days per week with 2 days off). Any hours over 40 will be pre-arranged and will be time and a half of the hourly rate.
for review. We will be in touch shortly!