Our postal address at the ranch is 17931 Red Feather Lakes Rd Red Feather Lakes, CO 80545
We can be reached at the ranch via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at (800) 357-4930
1) For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
2) We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
3) The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
4) With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
5) If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
6) If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
7) Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding those orders.
8) With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
9) From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically, we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
10) Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes for which it was originally collected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
11) With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
12) If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm