Looking for all inclusive family resorts year-round? While Sundance Trail Guest Ranch in Red Feather Lakes, CO, is more of a dude ranch than a typical resort, we’re open year-round and offer myriad things to do in Colorado so the whole family stays entertained!
- Colorado horseback riding in the Rocky Mountains on a horse matched to your skill
- Your horse for the week – some folks have been riding the same horse for years!
- Rock climbing and belaying lessons
- White water rafting
- Sunset hikes, Fishing & fly-fishing
- Throwing tomahawks
- Shooting rifles and shotguns
- Evening campfires with cowboy singing, yodeling and cowboy poetry
- Foosball, horse shoe tournaments, pool table, and all kinds of other family games
- A Children’s Program that encourages families to play together
- Comfortable clean modern lodge and cabin suites, hearty western meals, a soak in the jacuzzi, a massage, a good book on the porch, or just snooze in a hammock
- A relaxed, stress-free, hassle free, easy going atmosphere that only a very small family guest ranch can enjoy.We are one of the smallest of the Colorado dude ranches.
Fall, Winter and Spring
Our Fall, Winter and Spring Bed & Breakfast season runs from late September until mid-May (Winter Rates). These pet friendly “Mountain Lodge” or “Country Inn” visits can be a ranch vacation of one night or as long as you like:
- Colorado horseback riding and hiking the Rocky Mountains
- Nearby fishing and golf in season
- Ranch vacation romance and quiet
- Murder Mystery weekends
- A visit to the nearby village of Red Feather Lakes
- A great place for family reunions, or small group retreats or elopement weddings
- Comfortable clean modern ranch accommodations
- Hearty western meals
- Disc Golf Course
- Family reunions
- A soak in the jacuzzi
- Foosball, pool table, horse shoe tournaments, and all kinds of other family games
- A relaxed, stress-free, hassle-free, easy-going atmosphere that only a very small guest ranch can enjoy
- We teach the Wrangler Safety Program of the Dude Ranchers Association
Contact Sundance Trail Guest Ranch in Red Feather Lakes, CO
Sundance Trail Guest Ranch is a Colorado dude ranch offering everything you’d find in all inclusive family resorts, such as horseback riding, professional massage, a modern Jacuzzi, and other fun things to do in Colorado!
Check out our virtual tour to get a feel for the ranch life!
If you’re looking for outdoor adventures or family vacation ideas in Colorado, request our Dude Ranch brochure (you can also download it in a PDF here), and call us at at (970) 224-1222 or (800) 357-4930 today! Prefer email? Use our Contact page. We can’t wait to hear from you!