You Dogs and Horses are welcome here! You can be part of your family’s adventure vacation!
Hi! I’m Jack-jack, the official Sundance Trail Guest Ranch Dog. My job is to be so happy I can barely stand it!
Also, I lead some special “dog-only” activities like
- chasing the cats and the goats (when they want to play too, otherwise they just sit there);
- sometimes taking naps with the kittens:
- playing with kids!;
- sniffing noses with the miniature horses (who are only about 30 inches tall and weigh the same as me!);
- NOT chasing the big horses (unless you want to get kicked!);
- checking EVERY tree and, well, you know…!
I just talked with a couple of dogs who asked about our dog and horse “culture.” Here’s what two people thought: Dude Ranch Delight – Dog Friendly Guest Ranches, Bark Magazine, July/Aug 2009 and Pet Friendly in the Rocky Mountains, Colorado, The Pet Gazette, May/June 2006.