- ContactWe’re Waiting
- Four Seasons
- HomeGet Started
AUGUST TRAVEL DEAL!
August 14-20: Get 20% off your 7 day/6 night or 4 day/3 night stay!
August 28-September 3: Child Free Week AND get 20% off your 7 day/6 night or 4 day/3 night stay!
Sundance Trail Guest Ranch – Colorado
Imagine your Colorado dude ranch vacation is horseback riding, breathing the cool crisp air, under a blue sky surrounded by Rocky Mountain views. Relax. Picking the right Colorado dude ranch vacation can be confusing. Handy article: Pick the right ranch for you!
Check out our virtual tour and take a walk around the ranch!
The Four Seasons At Sundance Trail Guest Ranch
Our Summer Guest Ranch season runs from late May until mid-September. Our Colorado dude ranch vacations are weeks full of activity balanced with moments of quiet:
- Western Colorado horseback riding in the Rocky Mountains on a horse matched to your skill
- Your horse for the week – some folks have been riding the same horse for years!
- Rock climbing and belaying lessons
- White water rafting
- Sunset hikes, Fishing & fly-fishing
- Throwing tomahawks
- Shooting rifles and shotguns
- Evening campfires with cowboy singing, yodeling and cowboy poetry
- Foosball, horse shoe tournaments, pool table, and all kinds of other family games
- A Children’s Program that encourages families to play together
- Comfortable clean modern lodge and cabin suites, hearty western meals, a soak in the jacuzzi, a massage, a good book on the porch, or just snooze in a hammock
- A relaxed, stress-free, hassle free, easy going atmosphere that only a very small family guest ranch can enjoy.We are one of the smallest of the Colorado dude ranches.
Fall, Winter and Spring
Our Fall, Winter & Spring Bed and Breakfast season runs from late September until mid-May. These pet friendly “Mountain Lodge” or “Country Inn” visits can be a ranch vacation of one night or as long as you like:
- Colorado Horseback riding and hiking the Rocky Mountains
- Nearby fishing and golf in season
- Ranch vacation romance and quiet
- Murder Mystery weekends
- A visit to the nearby village of Red Feather Lakes
- A great place for family reunions, or small group retreats or elopement weddings
- Comfortable clean modern ranch accommodations
- Hearty western meals
- Disc Golf Course
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts welcome
- A soak in the jacuzzi
- Foosball, pool table, horse shoe tournaments, and all kinds of other family games
- A relaxed, stress-free, hassle-free, easy-going atmosphere that only a very small guest ranch can enjoy
- We teach the Wrangler Safety Program of the Dude Ranchers Association