How to Elope? How to Plan a Wedding?
It’s easy! Here’s an outline of what your dude ranch Elopement Wedding, Commitment or Renewal of Vows might look like. For lots of simple and easy elopement wedding ideas, click on the highlighted links.
You can download his entire How To Elope: Elopement Wedding Planning Guide and edit and print this as a .doc file.
- Plan to have fun!
- Study Marriage Licenses in Larimer County
- Walk and talk through this page with each other and plan what you would enjoy most! (Elopement Ceremony Charges)
- Call us for a reservation (970-224-1222 or 800-357-4930)
- On your way here, stop at the Larimer County Clerk’s Office and get your license
- Arrive! Meet the horses, Take a stroll in the forest.
- Private supper in your room.
- Explore your welcome basket… or play a game of Battleship… or whatever…
- Private breakfast in your room.
- Private ride with your own wrangler.
- Lunch in the dining room.
- Early afternoon ceremony. The basic ceremony is simply a greeting, the exchange of wedding vows and maybe exchange of rings.
- Greeting by your Wrangler Guide You can write your own or use one of these Wrangler Guide Greetings
- Exchange of wedding vows. Write your own or use one of these Traditional Wedding Vows.
- Your own or use one of these Exchange of Rings.
- You can add one or more of these simple ceremonies:
- Optional Family Blending Ceremonies:
- Wrangler Guide’s Closing Blessing or Remarks
- Optional after-ceremony celebration with cake and champagne and keepsake flutes to take home. (This can be in the dining room or privately in your room. (You can bring your own champagne, or purchase from our liquor store here.)
- Private supper in you room (or dining room if you prefer)
- Again, explore your welcome basket, or play a game of Battleship, or whatever…
- Private breakfast in your room (or dining room if you prefer)
- Second morning horseback ride with the group.
- Check-out, OR continue your honeymoon!